Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Disneyland and California Adventure






This past weekend, Matt, Heather, Sam and I drove down to southern California for a little vacation.  We stayed at the Hotel Menage and had three-day passes to Disneyland and California adventure.  We had a blast spending time together, riding all the rides and seeing all the sites.  My favorite rides were Soaring Over California and the new Toy Story ride in California Adventure but my favorite roller coaster was Space Mountain in Disneyland.  Sam and I also loved the Animation Workshop that taught us how to draw classic Disney characters.  We drew Dopey, Winnie the Pooh, and Donald Duck.  The fireworks show was really neat.  I loved how coordinated the music and fireworks were.  It was a fantastic weekend all the way around.  I'm so glad we went.

For more pictures check out my Facebook.


  

1 comment:

Nana Laurie said...

I love the picture of you guys in your 3D glasses. That should be your Christmas Card :)
I'm glad you all had a good time. You should make it a tradition.