Friday, December 5, 2008

Moving



Sam and I are moving to Fremont, about five minutes form his work.  We're upgrading to a one bedroom!  I am so excited to have a private bedroom.  The kitchen even has four walls and the bathroom has drawers!  It has so much closet space I don't know what I'll put in them but I'm sure they'll fill up fast.  

I ran out of boxes so I thought I'd post the pictures of the progress we've made in packing so far.  I went to the Cake Works last night after work and picked up these boxes.  Most of them smell like chocolate or gingerbread so now our house smells a little like Christmas!  Today I have the day of so I'm cleaning, packing what I can and wrapping the breakable items.  We have our work cut out for us.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Good luck with the move...Did you get it all done today or are you doing it in increments?

Kelsey said...

We are definitely taking our time. We have the old apartment until the end of the month so we'll take another weed or so to move so that we have time to clean. We moved a couple car loads today and plan to be done by next Saturday. We'll see how it goes.

Ally Schulkins said...

Moving sucks!! Even if it's not too far, but I'm excited for you guys getting a real 1 bedroom! It makes a big difference :)

Georgia said...

I have some more boxes if you need any more.