Monday, December 15, 2008

7 and 8 (a tag)

I was tagged by Laurie to fill in the following:

7 Things I Do:
-work
-clean
-visit my family
-read
-sleep
-cook
-scrapbook

7 Things I Can't Do:
-hold a grudge
-have a messy house (if I can help it)
-watch TV all day long
-go without a stereo
-fall asleep with the TV on
-find jeans that fit
-make decisions 

7 Things I Always Say:
-I'm sorry for your lose
-Take care
-What?
-Are you serious?
-Whatever
-I'm cold
-Love you

7 Things I always Eat
-Life cereal
-PB&J sandwiches
-bagel bites
-honey sandwiches
-pasta
-rice a roni
-chips

8 TV Shows I like to watch:
* House
*NCIS
*CSI
*Home Improvement
*Full House
*What Not to Wear
*Numbers
*Myth Busters

8 Restaurants Where I Like to Eat:
*Goodies
*Outback
*El Burro
*Jack-In-the-Box
*Denny's
*Taco Bell
*Marie Calenders 
*my mom's house (it's not a restaurant but it's the best food anywhere)

8 Things That Happened Today:
*filled out my time card
*went to Safeway
*went to Jamba Juice
*drove a lot in the rain
*listen to the radio
*cleaned the apartment
*found the missing remote
*posted this

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
*Jody getting home tomorrow
*seeing Kyle and Suzanne at Christmas
*Sam's family Christmas party
*Christmas Eve at my parents'
*finishing getting the new place unpacked, organized and decorated
*New Year's Eve party
*Kyle and Suzanne having a baby next summer
*getting a new car someday

I tag Brandon, Carl, Rachael Maxwell, and Suzanne

No comments: