Sunday, April 19, 2009

1st Beach Trip of the Season

   

I LOVE THE BEACH!  When I got off of  work Saturday, I had a voice message from Angie saying that she, Seth, JD, Trek and Breeanne were at the beach if we wanted to join them.  So we did.  We also added Rachel and Brandon to the group.  We stopped for Jack in the Box on the way and got to Twin Lakes Beach at about 6:30.  Sam and I went down to the water and got our legs wets.  Then we had fun roasting marshmallows and hanging out.  Sam's favorite part was burning things (something he has in common with my family).  My favorite part was being with famiy.  I even got to hold little JD!  

We finally remembered to take the camera and we took a lot of pictures before it ran out of batteries before the sun even set.  Here is a little sample.  There are more on Facebook and scrapbooking all 50 will be my project for this week.  

 

1 comment:

Georgia said...

If those are Sam and yours legs/feet in the water, that's a great picture. You should frame that one.