Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Things

This is borrowed from my facebook.  I just thought I'd share with those who don't have FB.  I did change a few of them because I thought of better things to share.

Rules of the Tag: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people, or as many as you feel like (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
Side note: I was tagged by five people but didn't really want to do it, but I told Sam that if he did it, I would. So here it goes. Hope you enjoy.)

1. I love my family more than anything in the world.

2. I grew up with three older brothers so a lot of their craziness rubbed off on me. (I hated playing Barbies with my little sister but Loved Legos.)

3. I have had the same best friend all my life. Jody, you're amazing!!!

4. I broke my arm when I was five and I had a neon pink cast.

5. I used to collect anything orange.  It became a very large collection.  It's actually surprising I still like the color orange.
 
6. When I was sevenish, I was in the play "The Little Red Hen" at school. I was a little chick. I didn't have any speaking part but I sang those songs with all my might.

7. Before I started elementary school I took a ballet and tap dance class for a few years. I've never taken a dance class since but I would really like to. 

8. I learned to read music in elementary school. We had an amazing music/choir teacher named Ms. King.

9. I played the clarinet in my school bands for seven years. I LOVED it.

10. I love baseball and enjoy watching and playing most sports.

11. I played softball in high shcool. I wasn't very good so I spent three years in J.V. and played on the bench in varsity my senior year. But we had a blast.

12. I didn't drive until I was 18. 

13. I have an AA degree in Business Administration.

14. I hate being disorganized.

15. I've changed what I want to be when I grow up a million times but I've finally decided on a Mom.

16. My heroes are my parents.

17. I went to church every school day in high school at 6 in the morning to learn about the scriptures.

18. I am a big fan of aviation. A few years ago I started making model airplanes and now they are all over my room.

19. My husband proposed to me in a little airplane over the golden gate bridge. It was so perfect!

20. I am a lot younger than most people would guess. 

21. I hate making decisions.  

22. I really enjoy decorating but I don't think I'm very good at it.

23. Don't tell my husband, but I used to bite my nails when I was younger... a lot younger!

24. I work part time as a funeral home associate and love what I do.

25. I get cold really easily. 

1 comment:

Nana Laurie said...

I have a clarinet anytime you want to play again!