Saturday, October 25, 2008

Friday Night

After taking my brother shopping yesturday afternoon, Sam and I went to the church for a chillie and pie backing contest and trunk-or-treat. We had a lot of good food and fun looking at all the kids (and many adults) in their costumes. It was a great activity with prizes, a kids carnival, and lots of food.

Then, we went with a few other couples to a corn maze and haunted house down in Gilroy. The maze was a little to easy to find our way through, but we had fun trying to get lost. The haunted house, though, was not a dissapointment. I'm not a big fan of being scared but I'll try just about anything so, holding Sam's hand, I went along. It was scarry, and a lot longer than we were expecting, and way worth it. As we walked through, there were people dressed up in deadly costumes shouting, screaming, banging things agenst fences, or just following us, creeping us out. Some of the guys we were with had fun adding to the affects. But we made it through to the end with no major harm done, Sam's hand might be a little sore though. We all had a lot of fun. I would recomend it to anyone looking for a little Halloween adventure!

No comments: