Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Fun

Sorry. It's been a while. Nothing too exciting I guess. Work is keeping us pretty business but we're trying to fit in some fun times.

We made a trip out to NV with Trek and Rachel to see Kyle, Suzanne and Caraline! We had a blast hanging out with family. I can't believe she's a year old now. She is so cute and fun. We even made a day trip to the Grand Canyon. It was beautiful and awe-inspiring.

Then it was back to the real world. First I got sick. . . bronchitis :(

Sam got a long term sub job at least until Thanksgiving, maybe longer :D

I had a birthday. My coworkers were great. They got me flowers and a pineapple upside down cake that was delicious. There was a cookie on the top of the cake that said "Happy Birthday Kelsey" There was even a little left over.

I went to a baby shower for a friend it was a lot of fun with good munchies and great company. Here's a picture of the card I mad her:

I had fun with some gift cards a got for my birthday! I bought a cute pair of work shoes and some fall decorations. (Thanks Laurie!)

For some reason, I am really excited for fall this year. No, I still hate the cold. But I do love the colors, and the sweaters, and the home decor, and the food. I can't wait to wear sweat shirts everywhere and eat pumpkin pie!

2 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

Yay! You got something fun and not practical. I love the picture of Sam with Caraline.

Heather said...

I am a big fan of cold weather!! I can not wait until I can start wearing long pants around the house and long sleeve shirts. Oh my the excitement.
I wish I could decorate my house for fall. Little hands like to touch everything and hide it from me. I guess I'll just decorate the outside.