Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Decor


We're doing a snowman theme again this year!

On the top of our small book shelf.


Mugs and salt and pepper shakers.

All the nativities are on our entertainment center.



The wall behind the couch.

I LOVE Christmas. The entire season is full of music, laughter, love and light. I don't like snow (mostly because it comes with cold), however, I love snowmen. My collection hasn't grown but I have arranged them different than last year to give it a new feel. I also wrapped some pictures.

4 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

Darling! I love decorating with snowmen.

Georgia said...

you are very creative! Your place really looks great.

Heather said...

You wrap really well. I must say sometimes I embarrassed to give people gifts I've wrapped. I am just horrible about it. Sometimes I bribe Matthew into doing it for me. He's really good too.
Hmmm, maybe I'll have to go to the Container Store and look in on one of their free wrapping seminars.....

Kelsey said...

I love wrapping. I've tried to get my brothers to pay me for wrapping gifts for them but they didn't go for it. I ended up doing it for free!